Saturday, March 5, 2011

People don't answer texts at 6:30am. That's just preposterous.

Sometimes I think I think too much. Or at least, more than average. Sometimes I'll ask Clint "What are you thinking about?" and he tells me honestly, nothing. Just the one task at hand, be it watching a show or playing a game.

Not me. At any given point in time I have at least 3 different things running through my brain. I wish I could turn it off sometimes.

So. On that note this morning I have had 2 very different yet concurrent things going through my head (and now thumbs since I got responses to my texts).

1. I woke up from a bad dream. I have alot of those by the way. If I sleep in, I will invariably have a bad dream. Anyway, it was about an old friend of mine getting badly hurt and me visiting him in the hospital. It was very sad, I was worried he wasn't going to make it. The thing that makes it odd is that I haven't talked to him in almost a year. We have a complicated history to say the least.

2. The wedding. I started thinking of ideas and now from the very web page from which I blog there are 6 other tabs open with wedding stuff. MOH is coming over in a few hours to brainstorm. Plus she is bringing her pup over for a playdate with Roxie. Fun! I'll try and take pictures. TRY.

Anyway, I am now having a text conversation with said old friend and it is distracting me from writing. So I'm off. Maybe I'll write a whole post about our story. It's a juicy one. But I think too many of my real-life friends read this to do that. Anyone care?

No comments:

Post a Comment