Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Counting Down

Well I’m just about 24 hours out from braces freedom and the excitement level is high! Well yesterday, being the good little planner I am I started reading up on removal and retainers. When you are in excitement mode you forget about the fact that getting braces off is no easy feat. It’s going to hurt. They are removing fixtures that were cemented to my teeth over a year and a half ago. So, my excitement is mixed in with a bit of nervousness. I know it will be more than worth it, but it still is gonna suck in the during. But a vicodin and some ear plugs will help me through the yanking; breaking, grinding and polishing that will lead me to my most beautiful smile.




I can’t wait to post pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. hi Shellie! thanks for stopping by, and welcome to my random neighborhood! happy to have you! :)
    congrats on getting the braces off!!
    blessings,
    -Tracie

    ReplyDelete