Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wedding Update

I think we have decided that OneRepublic’s “Secrets” will be our first dance. Because it is beautiful and we are super nerds who love the movie The Sorcerer’s Apprentice. I may have just listened to it 4 times in a row.


I also found a tutorial for making mega-huge paper flowers that are FO-SHO gonna make an appearance at the wedding. They can be made ahead so there will be not last minute scramble with fresh flowers and will be a hell of a lot cheaper. Plus I can make them the colors I want which are not so easy (and especially not cheap) to find in real flowers.


Look at that thing. In the words of MODG, its Amazeballs.

As soon as my braces come off I’m gonna get serious about finding a dress. My MOH just cleared her next 6 weekends so we can do some hard core wedding planning.  So get ready kids, it's on like Donkey Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment