Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Things I hate right now.

At about 1-1/2 years together, Clint and I went through quite a rough patch due to a nasty skank whore trying to break us up. During this time, Clint had The Red Hot Chili Peppers song “Tell Me Baby” as said whore’s ringtone.
That was 4 years ago, and I still can’t listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I hear them come on and want to vomit until I change the channel. I used to like them. Another reason to hate her.
This whore is going to be a Clint’s sister’s wedding next weekend. Fun.

I hate Mumford and Sons. Everyone things they are such hot shit (even Clint-who's not into music), but I have heard Little Lion Man about 17,000 times to many times to like any of their music again.

I hate when people use some one's first initial instead of the whole name. My sister constantly calls her kids K and E instead of Kendyl and Ethan. It drives me batty. So in turn I call my nephew 'little biscuit' because it pisses her off.

A coworker of mine who asks me if what he is doing is bugging me at least ten times a day. What he is doing I don't even notice-but him asking me CONSTANTLY is super annoying.

Don't know what the bad mood is for in particular, but I feel better now. I think I might paint my craft room purple.

XOXO,

Shellie

2 comments:

  1. I love that you call that chick a whore. I would do the same thing. even if it was years later...she would forever be remembered as that whore.

    sometimes I have bad day moods, and as sad as it sounds, the only thing that makes them better is ordering some take out and eating some frozen yogurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, takeout :) Sounds fabulous.

    Thanks for the comment, glad to have a reader!

    ReplyDelete