Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I spent mine reading a book on my new kindle while Clint and Andres played the Xbox.

Every 2 or so hours I took Roxie out in the freezing cold to "do her stuff" (as the training website suggested I tell her as she goes)

I had a bowl of guacamole for dinner all to myself.

I ate a pint of Haggen Daas.

I was in bed, almost asleep when a text from a friend (who has a life) woke me enough to roll over and say Happy New Year to Clint.

Fell asleep, and was woken up twice to take the dog back out.


Hmm, I realize this sounds kinda whiny, but its not meant to be. It was a nice night.

Here's to 2011!

1 comment:

  1. "....text from a friend..." translation : Mother Nature returning the call on that order of guacamole. Guess it was time for u to "do your stuff"

    ReplyDelete